... Today I feel OK,
even better than the rest of ...
today, 24 hours later, I could at last assimilate the amount of momentazo I lived with a few lunatics in a nearby skatepark ...
As we said a great blogger that I follow, there was a lot fall, after which all ran hoping not to find one of them fainted or the odd broken bone , and there were plenty of photos , through which I can to recall all those moments, to feel what I felt that afternoon ... FRIENDSHIP .
No impediments for what they really wanted, to enjoy something they like ... TOGETHER AS IT SHOULD BE .
Because I never thought I could get to enjoy my air in a skatepark, something I did not look for anything, but with this bunch of reckless, is something that I'm looking forward to get involved again ...
02/21/2011
THANKS GUYS! *
0 comments:
Post a Comment