Yes, inside you, and the strange thing is that you do not realize! You know
is something that draws a very large row of teeth in our face, is something that you are, for example, before bed, because you're a mom which gave him a kiss goodnight ...
Ah, right? What are you waiting for? Do not know the wonderful feeling it produces, that "something" from which I speak.
You wake, you get to school and find it again, because you have some friends which give them a big hug and tell you how much you care ...
Ah, right? What are you waiting for? Do not know the wonderful feeling it produces, that "something" from which I speak.
And once again I find it again, when you get home, because you have a relative with whom you talk for hours, which is away from you and not see some time ...
Ah, right? What are you waiting for? Do not know the wonderful feeling it produces, that "something" from which I speak.
And once again, because finally, after doing these simple gestures as well guessed, I quickly realized no, you ready to discover ...
therefore HAS TO BE HAPPY , for all this, that kiss, that embrace these words, that call ...
simply HAPPINESS IS
So ... Why not take advantage? ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment