" Love is like magic ... just a fantasy ... is like a dream ... And at last I found "
What, you do not My love is not what you're thinking, the love I feel now is not what everyone thinks. The love you feel today not dependent on one person, my love today IS LOVE FOR LIFE. I love watching the rain fall on my hair, I love to see the flowers that grow in the cracks of the sidewalk, I love to see how water flows from the springs of my city, I love to see the kids screaming in the park, I love to breathe deeply while I'm in bed, I love open the eyes to see people who live with me, I love walking barefoot in the grass, I love the sound of the waves on the avenue, I love to leave with nothing in their hands to see the big picture, I love the wind in my face, I love the fact of receiving a good morning kiss, I love that I drop the pages and come someone help me, I love the smell of spaghetti, I love sharing the headphones, I love considered important in the life of someone, I love polka dots, I love bubble baths, I love to laugh out loud, I love to hit me yawning, I love the sound of a pencil to fall, I love to draw hearts while talking on the phone, I love the sound of people love to sit on the benches and wait ... without knowing why.
LOVE TO SMALL DETAILS TO BE AS I AM LOVE, LOVE LIFE.
Well, after reading all this what do you say? Do you celebrate with me VALENTINE'S DAY? ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment