Monday, March 7, 2011

Souuth Park Streaming

"Put on your best costume ..."



"Glitter, makeup, fabric, sequins, but most of all ... RAIN ..."

"This year, the time took seriously the issue of Gran Canaria Carnival, SEA AND CULTURES . Well, after a week of good weather, the unexpected rain we prevented us to get out into the streets ... ENJOY ... to laugh, to take thousands of photos every one of the millions of original costumes are ... INCREDIBLE, INCREDIBLE an afternoon.

But the best? When night came, people went crazy and did not stop dancing ... cold had nothing to do, those millions of souls moving together would not let him step ... and I know I repeat myself, but INCREDIBLE .

What? What what I dressed up? As always, true to the theme of the carnival, this year I decided to disguise jellyfish, " jellyfish" here in the Canaries, but with a twist ... say ... SPECIAL ... "


Nice, huh? Pity that when I got home the look of the costume was not the same ...


But anyway, HAPPY CARNIVAL TO ALL! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment