Sunday, March 20, 2011

Anaemia Causes More Condition_symptoms

"Today, I come to speak of the effort ..."


"Del esfuerzo, y de las ilusiones que trae consigo..."

"Porque después de enfrentarte a algo, por muy duro que sea... la sensación del después es INMEJORABLE... Esa sensación de haber hecho algo que te ha costado, pero que has conseguido, gracias a tu fuerza de voluntad, que es una de las miles de cosas valiosas que tienes en tu interior...

Because inside you, even if deep down there boo, I know you have the force of which I speak, because I can do everything that you propose, AND MUCH MORE , but now think otherwise.

So TODAY, I want to do that at last the dream where both think, is made fully materialize.
Yes, it will cost you, but only then will the privilege of experiencing this feeling after ... "

" Courage, today is a new day! A new opportunity to win this race life in which I also participated, to overcome all sorts of problems will be called obstacles to catch cleanly each curve that symbolizes a turning point in our lives , to choose the appropriate path show us what we still have to go, to reach the goal we set ...

and savor the victory and to see a smile on our own face ... "




GO CHAMPION! *

0 comments:

Post a Comment