Saturday, April 30, 2011

Business Congratulations For Marriage

"The most beautiful of all ..."



"Beautiful blue skies that are more beautiful every day if possible, live green tones in the millions of gardens that are around, FLORES, of all sizes and colors . large, small, tall and thin, low and flat ... but above all, FINE.

But the most beautiful of all is neither the most careful garden, or in the longer exposure, even in the most comprehensive greenhouse ... YO LA TENGO .


I have a EVERYONE would have , a beautiful flower that to kiss every morning, I receive each evening with a great smile and I would like to take my room every night .. even when is tired and dull ... I still love


And although you may not believe , MUCH SHOULD I , because it has been my lifelong companion, to which I gave it all and every one of my secrets,
MORE THAN A FRIEND


Because I to her all my life , I opened my eyes first time and there was, there was a connection ...
a glance was enough to recognize ... and know that would be most important in my life


And that led him, decade and a half trying take care a little more and not stop watering it with love, respect, AND OF COURSE MUCH LOVE


Because, at last, after all,
ALWAYS BE MY FLOWER, MY SWEET AND LINDA FLOR ...

... SHE, the most beautiful of all "



HAPPY MOTHER *


0 comments:

Post a Comment